Delirium | Review

Title: Delirium
Series: Delirium #1
Author: Lauren Oliver
Pages: 441 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: HarperCollins
Rating: ★★★★★
Review

First of all I want to say that I LOVE dystopian books and I'm always excited to read another dystopian book!

A long while ago I read a sampler which contained a few chapters of Delirium, I liked them so I marked Delirium as to-read on Goodreads. And then my friend talked aboutDelirium like it was the best book ever in the world, so I promised to read Delirium after I finished the book that I was reading at that moment.

When I started reading, I was immediately hooked! I loved the story, that 'love' is a disease and the procedure can cure you. I loved the fact that there were people who were uncured and 'fought' for love. And of course I loved Lena and Alex! God...

The story goes about Lena and she will be cured in 95 days. But in those 95 days a lot of things happen. And the one thing that's the most important thing, is Alex.
Will she choose him or will she choose the procedure? Will she choose freedom or safety?

By the way, I know there'll be another guy in the sequel, but I'm team Alex, I just have the feeling he's way better than the other guy!

Delirium is another dystopian book that wrecked me, that made me crave for the sequel... And if you haven't read Deliriumwhat the heck is wrong with you?! No just kidding, but you have to read it!!!