Hi guys!

Hi! In this post, I'm going to tell you some things about myself. Hope you enjoy!

Name: Shirley Cuypers
Nickname: Shrr
Date and place of birth: 27 February 1998, Lommel (Belgium)
Year sign: Tiger
Zodiac sign: Pisces
School/College/University: Thomas More in Geel
Year/Cours: Office Management: Languages & Communication
Favourite subject: English
Favourite book: Too hard to name 1 book, but I'll give you a book I recently read and loved: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi!
Favourite movie: Again, too hard to name 1 movie, but I watched The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 and I  L O V E D it!
Favourite TV program: Lately I love watching iZombie
Favourite colour: Blue, purple and black (black matches my soul lol)
Favourite music: Metalcore, Hardcore, Punk, Rock but also Disney!
Favourite outfit: A pair of black trousers and my Architects shirt (see picture)
Favourite food/drinks: I love spaghetti, lasagne, mac 'n cheese and Thai and I love ice tea, tea or alcohol 🍹🍺
Favourite things to do: Reading, watching TV/movies, listening to music, watching YouTube videos, doing my make-up, playing the guitar or ukulele and hanging out with friends
Pet: a lovely black cat named Sponge (my dad gave her that name, I know, horrible!)
Lucky number: 5
Some facts: I have Iron and Vitamin D shortage. I have problems with my muscles and joints, I have scoliosis and lordosis. I struggle(d) with self-harm, depression and anxiety. I'm bisexual, claustrophobic (small spaces) and acrophobic (heights). I am a donor, I donate blood and blood plasma, and I want to donate bone marrow. I have boyfriend who makes me the happiest girl on this planet!💕

I hope that you know me a little more now, and if you have questions: don't be shy and ask them!

(I updated my school info in 2017)