Ignite Me | Review

Title: Ignite Me
Series: Shatter Me #3
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Pages: 409 pages
Version: Hardcover
Publisher: HarperCollins
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

Her touch is lethal.
Her touch is power.

I remember when I started this series two months ago. I remember hating Warner and loving Adam.. But oh so much has changed. I want to thank Tahereh Mafi for being the first author who could change my mind about which team I loved. I've never been team Jacob (Twilight), never been team Puck (Iron Fey) and never been team Gale (The Hunger Games). I've always loved Edward, Ash and Peeta. It's always been the first guy our protagonist fell in love with. But in Shatter Me I was team Adam and in Unravel Me I wasn't so sure who I loved and now, after finishing Ignite Me, I know I love Warner. Sigh...

I had been shackled, a prisinor in my own mind.

Ignite Me is the last book in the Shatter Me series. After figuring out what Warner's true intentions were, everything changed. Not only for Juliette but also for her friends. They decide to kill Anderson and destroy The Reestablishment. But will they succeed?

Words, I think, are such unpredictable creatures. No gun, no sword, no army or king will ever be more powerful than a sentence. Swords may cut and kill, but words will stab and stay, burying themselves in our bones to become corpses we carry in te future, all the time digging and failing rip their skeletons from our flesh.

I loved Ignite Me and I secretly hope that Tahereh Mafi will write another book about Juliette and Warner. I really don't want this series to be over!!! This is definetly one of my favourite series ever and in the future I will re-read the books!