December 22, 2015

Platform boots | Review

Store: H&M
Price: €34,99/$39.99
Colour: Black
Size: 39/8.5
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

I'm in love with Jeffrey Campbell's boots and when I found these platform boots in H&M I was immediately hooked! I had to buy them because:
1. Look at them!!!
2. They're cheaper, Jeffrey Cambell shoes are always above €100 and these shoes were €34,99
3. Look at them again!!

They fit really nice! Most of the time I wear size 39 but sometimes 38 (7.5) and I picked size 39 and they fit perfectly! The material is good, the heel is steady and the laces are good, the only disadvantage is that they are hard to untie when you double knotted them. I have other shoes by H&M with the same laces and I had difficulties with untying them.

Here's a little video of me showing my new boots:


No comments:

Post a Comment