April 20, 2016

Little haul

Went to Hasselt with my mom to buy Groezrock tickets for my boyfriend and myself and I couldn't resist buying a long dress and a highlighter. Oops!

Dress:
The dress is a semi transparent dress.
Store: H&M
Size: 38
Price: €19,99
Colour: Black
It's such a beautiful dress! I wanted to have a long dress for ages and I finally found one! I'm ready to go to Barcelona with school!



Groezrock tickets:
Groezrock is the festival season opener in Belgium. Groezrock offers the best punkrock, hardcore, rock, emorock, scream(emo), ska, or simply exceptional music of today and tomorrow. 
My boyfriend and I are going to Groezrock and I'm so excited!!!




Creamy stick highlighter:
Store: KIKO
Price: €8,50
Colour: °100
I really love the colour of the highlighter and I cannot wait to use it!






No comments:

Post a Comment