If you want to create this look, then keep on reading!
Click here for my review.
- Only You Large Make-up Palette 14
- Essence Lashes to Impress 03 Half Lashes
- Essence Eyeshadow Primer
- Essence Longlasting Lipstick Nude 08 Velvet Matt
- Catrice Highlighter Powder Stardust 010
- 2B Kajal-Kôhl Cream Velvet 01 Black
- Maybelline Mascara
- Eyelash curler
1. Use some primer to prime your eyes.
2. Use a light shade as a base and a light brown in the crease.
4. Use some purple eyeshadow in the middle of your eyelid.
5. Use some dark blue eyeshadow in the outer corner of your eye and on your lash line.
6. Go again with the same brown in the crease to blend the colours.
7. Add some blue on your lash line.
8. Put black eyeliner on your waterline and put some highlighter in the corner of your eye (and also on your cheekbones, nose and cupid's bow).
9. Put on some (half) lashes and mascara.
10. Put on a nude lipstick and you're finished!