June 18, 2016

Essence lipstick collection | Lip swatches

Hi guys! I decided to share my Essence lipstick collection with you! I do want to say that some pictures are different and that's because I made these pictures on different moments.

Longlasting Lipsticks:

03 Dear To Wear
04 On The Catwalk!
06 Barely There!
12 Blush My Lips
13 Love Me
18 Matt Wanted!
19 Black Gosip
21 Trรจs Chic 
27 Mystic Violet

Longlasting  Lipsticks: Nude
03 Come Naturally
05 Cool Nude

06 Don't Stop The Nude
 08 Velvet Matt

Matt Matt Matt lipsticks:
02 Perfect Match
03 Wow Effect
07 Purple Power
08 It's A Statement

Me & My Umberella Matt Lipstick:
01 Crazy Autumn Love

Velvet Stick Matt Lip Colour:
02 Peony Star
05 Plum Perfect

Matt Matt Matt Lipgloss
05 Simply Be An Icon 

Midnight Masquerade:
01 Dance Till Dawn
02 Bloody Marry Me

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 2 lipgloss:
02 Renesmee Red

Glossy lipbalm:
03 lipgloss Cherry Brown

Lip Candies lipgloss:
03 Pastel Party

XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss:
05 Velvet Rose

If you want to find out more lipsticks (or other makeup) from Essence, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment