On the cover you can see a smokey eye and some shiny red lips. I decided to do a blue smokey eye because the dress is blue and I kept the red lips. I made an extra look, with a diamond and a spade and I tried to draw a heart on my lips.
Click here for more information about the first book.
- NYX Wicked Dreams palette
- NYX Love in Paris palette
- 2 MAX & MORE palettes
- Sleek highlighting palette in the shade Solstice
- Yves Rocher Duo Magic
- Essence longlasting lipstick 18 Matt Wanted! and 21 Très Chic
- 2B Kajal-Kôhl Cream Velvet 01 Black
- Maybelline Mascara
- Essence Eyeshadow Primer
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in black
1. First apply your eyeshadow primer and apply a light colour (NYX Love in Paris) as a base and a darker colour (NYX Wicked Dreams) in the crease.
2. Use a dark blue colour (NYX Wicked Dreams) for in the crease
3. Use a bright blue (NYX Wicked Dreams) for the eyelid
4. Use an even brighter blue (Yves Rocher Duo Magic) for on top of the bright blue.
5. Use an eyeshadow (MAX & MORE) that's more or less the same to be sure that the colour stays put.
6. Use a dark blue (not too dark) eyeshadow (MAX & MORE) as an extra to the crease.
8. Use a black eye pencil for your waterline and then smoke it out with some black eyeshadow.
9. Draw a little line as eyeliner (Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in black) to make the corner of your eye look darker.
10. Use highlighter for your inner corner, nose, cheek bones, cupid's bow and a little on your forehead.
11. Apply black mascara
12. And red lipstick is the final step. I first used a lighter red and then a darker red.
And this is the final look:
And because I wanted to match the cover even more, I wiped away my lipstick and drew a heart on my lips and then drew a diamond and spade under my eyes.
Let me know what you guys think!