Top 5 favourite horror movies

To be honest, I'm not that sweet shy little girl that loves contemporary movies. I do love them, but I'm also that girl that loves horror movies. And because my love for horror movies is so big, I'll give you my top 5 favourite horror movies. They are not in order!

1. The Conjouring
The Conjouring is such a famous horror movie and a lot of people were talking about it, so I had to watch the movie. And when I did, I loved it! It was really scary and there were many times that I had to grab my pillow because the moment was so creepy. Something I also like is that there's a real story, you have two people who investigate paranormal activity and there's this family were there are troubles. It's not real but I mean that it's just not your regular horror movie with the ending everyone expects. I can't wait for The Conjouring 2!!!
Click here to watch the trailer.

2. Sinister
Sinister is my another favourite horror movie because I think it's really cool that there's this thing with the house. All the previous owners had troubles with it, which you can see on numerous tapes. It's really scary and then there's this family who moves in the house, even though the dad knows what had happened. And the rest of the family thinks everything is fine when they move to another house, but that's not the case. I also can't wait for Sinister 2!!!
Click here to watch the trailer.

3. Mama
Mama is a strange horror movie, someting I've never seen before. My boyfriend and I were watching the movie together and we both thought it was strange, but scary. If you're into something different, you should really check this movie out! It's something different and different is good!
Click here to watch the trailer.

4. The Possession
We all know those movies when someone's possessed? Well this is one. I think this movie is one of the best movies about possession. It's also creepy with the hand in the throat (don't know how to explain lol). I think it's also cool that there's a exorcism and a Jew.
Click here to watch the trailer.

5. Orphan
Oprhan is the last movie that I want to add to my top 5 favourites list because when I was younger, I loved watching this movie. I've seen it more than 3 times because I love the story. It's about a child in an orphanage and she gets adopted by a couple who already has 2 children. But in reality she's not a child, but a woman who has a disease which makes you look like child (more or less). I think the story is really great and I think if you're younger, the movie is suitable for you.
 
Click here to watch the trailer.