- Sheer crème eyeshadow by Calvin Klein, in colour: gold velvet tempting glitter (21306)
- Monobulle Rose et Mauve eyeshadow
- Essence longlasting eye pencil °25 Say Hi Light
- Essence All Eyes On Me waterproof mascara
- Catrice Highlighter Powder Stardust 010
- Max & More eyelashes (set of 3 pairs, the set I also used in the cartoon make-up tutorial)
- For the scales on the forehead we're going to use fishnet stockings. You place it over your head and the first product we're going to use is CK eyeshadow. On top we're going to use the Monobulle eyeshadow.
- For the scales on your cheeks, you're going to do the same as you did for the forehead: place the fishnet stocking over your cheeks and first use the CK eyeshadow and then the Monobulle eyeshadow.
- Use some tape to make a wing with the eyeshadow. First use the CK eyeshadow and then the Monobulle eyeshadow on top.
- Take off the tape and smudge a little eyeshadow on the bottom lash line. First use the CK eyeshadow and then the Monobulle eyeshadow.
- Use on your upper waterline a black eyeliner and on your lower waterline a light eye pencil, to open your eyes.
- Put on some eyelashes and some mascara.
- Then highlight the places you normally do (nose, cheekbones,…) and go next to the scales to brighten the areas. (I forgot to take a picture of the highlight, so here's the highlighter!)
- For lips do the same as the scales and eyes: first apply the CK eyeshadow and on top the Monobulle eyeshadow.
- At the end I decided to put eyeshadow on my collarbones too. First the CK eyeshadow and then the Monobulle eyeshadow. (This is not necessary, I just thought it looked good.)
And you're finished!