Love, Rosie | Review

Title: Love, Rosie
Author: Cecelia Ahern
Pages: 512 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Hachette Books
Rating:

Review

Love, Rosie tells the story of Rosie and her best friend Alex. They’ve been friends for so long and always dated/married the wrong person, until the very end of the book.

The book is written in a way of chat messages, e-mails, texts and letters. I think that’s a special way of writing a book. In the beginning I thought it was a bit odd, because I wasn’t used to reading like that, but eventually I was used to it and enjoyed reading it.

I first saw the movie Love, Rosie and I loved it so much. When I found out there was a book, I was excited to read it. When I started reading, it wasn’t exactly the same as in the movie. When I read more and more, I didn’t mind. I loved the movie and I loved the book.

The story is really beautiful and I cannot wait to read another book written by Cecelia Ahern.