Fifty Shades of Grey | Review

Title: Fifty Shades of Grey
Series: Fifty Shades #1
Author: E.L. James
Pages: 514 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Vintage Books
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

I was watching the trailer of Fifty Shades Darker when I was thinking about starting the book series. I've watched the first movie, Fifty Shades of Grey, and I was in love with Jamie Dornan, he's so hot!!! The movie was really good and now I've watched the trailer of Fifty Shades Darker I thought it was time to finally read the book series!

Fifty Shades of Grey tells the story of Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. Ana is in her last year of university and needs to interview Christian Grey because her roommate, Kate, is sick. When she sees him, it's hard for her to keep attention to the questions Kate's written down for her. Even though she thinks Christian doesn't want her, he admits he wants her too. But are his desires the same hers?

First of all I want to say that Fifty Shades of Grey is an amazing book! First I thought it would contain too much sex scenes and no depth, like all the reviews I've read claim. But when I was reading Fifty Shades of Grey, I couldn't stop. There's so much more than only sex scenes in this book. You get to know bits of Christian's past, why he is the way he is. He's so interesting and I want to know more about him.

Second of all I want to say that I love the book and the movie and I cannot wait to watch Fifty Shades Darker!!! (I'm already reading Fifty Shades Darker)