January 25, 2017

Triple blue eyeliner | Easy tutorial

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've uploaded something, I'm sorry! I've been really busy with my exams and I still have one exam left!

I decided to do this easy triple blue eyeliner because I think it's really pretty. It goes from a green-blueish blue, to a light blue and then to a darker blue. I love the effect and I hope you guys love it too!

The only thing you have to do is draw lines just like you would do with regular eyeliner. The only difference is that you're going to use 3 colours/eye pencils instead of 1. You can always do this look with other colours such as a pink to purple liner or a yellow to orange liner, ..., it's your choice!

 

And now you're rocking a triple blue eyeliner! I hope you're having a nice day!💙

No comments:

Post a Comment