If you want to know how I created this look, then keep on reading!
1. I primed my eyes using an eyeshadow base. After applying the base, I set it with a light eyeshadow.
2. I used yellow eyeshadow in the beginning of my eyelid.
3. I used orange eyeshadow in the middle of my eyelid.
4. I used pink eyeshadow in the outer corner of my eyelid, and made it end into a little wing.
5. I used gel eyeliner on my waterline and also a little on my upper lash line so it would be easier to apply the eyelashes (so it won't be that visible if they aren't applied perfectly)
6. I used purple eyeshadow to smudge out the eyeliner. I followed the pink a little, so that the wing is pink and purple.
7. I applied some mascara.
8. And some big eyelashes after mascara.
9. And the very last step is highlighter! I used some in my inner corner, cheekbones and nose.
💜 I hope you guys love this make-up look and will recreate it! 💛