March 23, 2017

A to Z of me

Hi guys! A long time ago I watched Sarah's Spark's video of A to Z of me because she was celebrating her 1000 subscribers on her YouTube channel, and I decided to make a blog post with my A to Z! If you want to check out her video, click here.

Acrophobia
I'm really scared of heights 😱

Books
I'm a real passionate reader, if you didn't already know!
(Picture: The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon)

Creative
I'm very creative. I love doing my make-up, I love drawing or crafting things.

Disney
I'm obsessed with Disney!

Extraterrestrial 👽
I love reading books about aliens, I love wearing T-shirts with aliens on it, I love make-up items that are called alien (or something like extraterrestrial, galaxy,...). If I believe in aliens? I'm not sure actually. I think there's a chance that there are creatures/people on other planets, but not in our solar system.
(Picture: one of my fav t-shirts)

Fandom
I'm in love with a lot of fandoms such as Harry Potter, Twilight, Teen Wolf, The Hunger Games, Star Wars,... and many more!

Galaxy
The galaxy is so pretty, it fascinates me!

Hurt
I get easily hurt. I try to be tougher, but in the end I'm always hurt. It's hard for me not to care and I easily let people in.

Imagination
It's not a big secret that I have a lot of imagination, I love thinking about worlds where vampires, werewolves, witches,... live and sometimes I wish my imagination is true!

Jera On Air (and Groezrock)
JOA and Groezrock are my favourite festivals! JOA is in the Netherlands and Groezrock is in Belgium. They both have metalcore, hardcore and punk bands and I love it.
(Picture: Being As An Ocean @ Jera on Air 2016)

Kiwi
I love eating fruit and one of my favourite ones is kiwi, especially kiwi gold!

Library
One of my favourite places to be. I love looking at books, reading their blurbs and just seeing other people love books as much as you do.

Music
If there's one thing I love as much as reading, it's listening to music! I have a passion for music, I'm always listening to music and I can play the guitar and the ukelele. 

Nick
That's the name of my boyfriend 😍

Onesie
If you see me at home in the winter I'm always wearing a onesie! It's so comfortable and warm!

Panda
One of my favourite animals on the entire planet! I've seen 2 pandas in a zoo in Belgium, Pairi Daiza, and I was so excited and it was worth driving so far!
(Picture: me & my boyfriend looking at one of the cute pandas in Pairi Daiza)

Quiz
I love to quizzes such as the quizzes from Harry Potter (The Sorting Hat, Patronus,...), buzzfeed quizzes,...

Ravenclaw
I'm you didn't know it already: I'm a Ravenclaw and I'm proud of it!

Shy
I'm super shy, it's a miracle that I'd dare to ask someone something!

Tea
I love drinking tea! It's so relaxing and I love tasting new flavours!

Unicorn
Who doesn't love unicorns?

Villain
I'm in love with some villains such as Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time, Harley Quinn from DC Comics, Ursula from The Little Mermaid, Kylo Ren from Star Wars: The Force Awakens,...
(Picture: from the Suicide Squad pop-up store, with Harley Quinn)

Winged eyeliner
I love wearing winged eyeliner, I think it's so beautiful!😍
(Picture: I used the Maybelline eye studio gel eyeliner in black)

X
I didn't find anything sorry 😢

Yoghurt
I love eating yoghurt and I love drinking drink yoghurt. It's one of the best things in the world.

Zzzzzzzzz
I love sleeping 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment