Top 5 Disney movies

We all know that Disney movie that we love so so much. Well, I made a list of my top 5 favourite Disney movies. I'd like to remind you that these are not in order!

1. Frozen
Frozen is a Disney movie about Elsa and her sister Anna. They both live in Arendelle and Elsa has this special ability, she can control ice/snow. When their parents die, Elsa must take leadership when she becomes an adult. But it's so hard for her and at some point she'll break.
Click here to watch the trailer of the movie.

2. Brave
Brave is such an amazing Disney movie. I've always been in love with Scottish accents and when I watched Brave in English, I immediately fell in love. The story is great too and I'm so happy Disney made a movie like this.
Click here to watch the trailer of the movie.

3. Finding Nemo & Finding Dory
Finding Nemo was a movie I loved when I was a kid. When I found out there was going to be a movie about Dory, I was so excited! Finding Nemo and Finding Dory were so good and are one of my all-time favourite Disney movies.
Click here to watch the trailer of Finding Nemo.
Click here to watch the trailer of Finding Dory.



4. Tangled
Tangled is a Rapunzel story with a modern twist. Rapunzel is
locked up because her long hair is magical, it makes someone younger. Then one day there's a guy in her room and everything changes. It's such an amazing and funny Disney movie.
Click here to watch the trailer of the movie.


5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of the best Disney movies ever, especially when it's Halloween. I love Jack and Sally and the movie is so so so great. (And Blink 128 made a song which says "We can live like Jack and Sally if we want." and I really love that song.)
Click here to watch the trailer of the movie.
Click here to listen to the song of Blink 182.

Make sure you check out these movies and let me know if you liked them!