April 24, 2017

My highlighters | Make-up collection

I'm in love with highlighters so I had to make a blog post about highlighters!

2B Blush Powder Highlighter in 01 Silver
I haven't tried this highlighter yet because I just bought it but it looks so blinding!!!
Click here to check out the website.


Catrice Highlighting Powder 010 Stardust
This was my very first highlighter. It's a little powdery but I like to use it as a natural highlighter.
Click here to check out the website.

Essence Cubanita jumbo highlighter in 01 mi corazón 


When I found out that Essence was going to come out with a jumbo highlighter, I just had to have it! Too bad that the gold is a little too dark for me, but maybe I can work with it when I have a tan or with a lighter highlighter on top!
 
Essence liquid skin illuminator 01 sitting, waiting, witching
To be honest, I haven't used this highlighter and it's also limited edition...

Essence Strobing Highlighter 10 Let It Glow!
This is also a powdery highlighter, but I like to use this one for a natural highlight.

I Heart Make-up Unicorns Heart
This is one of my favourite highlighters. I got this as a present from my sister. She got it with the opening of the Nyx store in Antwerp (Belgium). So to be honest, I don't know where you can buy this one...

KIKO Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter 100 Gold
This was my second highlighter I've ever bought. I love that this highlighter is a good highlighter for pale skins. It's creamy and I use it without putting a powder highlighter on top.
Click here to check out the website.

Max & More Glow & Highlights Palette

This palette is everything! It's so beautiful and so colourfull! Every colour has a different undertone, some of them has a blue/green/pink undertone and I live for it!

Click here to check out the website.

Nyx Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter in Liquid Prism
This highlighter is also one of my favourites. It's so blinding and  I use it without putting a powder highlighter on top.
Click here to check out the website.

Sleek MakeUp Solstice Highlighting Palette
This highlighting palette is amazing! I love the gold-like and purple highlighter. I can use the dark shade when I mix it with the gold-like shade. The creamy shade is a shade I don't really use.
(My palette broke, so that's the reason that there are 2 parts)
Click here to check out the website.

Make sure to check these highlighters out!

No comments:

Post a Comment