June 05, 2017

May make-up expenses

I was inspired by Jolien Nathalie's post about her monthly make-up expenses, and I decided to do the same. I really like the concept, it's really original and it may be confronting! Click here to read Jolien Nathalie's post, she's amazing!

Week 1 (1-7)
Essence multicolour matt Pearls in 01 call me a multitalent angel €3.39
Essence loose setting powder in 01 I'm flawless minty! €3.39
Essence brush duo 01 one team, one mission €3.39
Catrice Liquid Metal Longlasting Cream in 050 Smart Mauve €3.99

Total: € 14.16
Week 2 (8-14)
Essence palette 4 reasons to celebrate €1.59
Essence highlight powder 01 my special highlight  €1.59
Essence eyeshadow 06 celebrate good times  €1.59

Total: €4.77

Week 3 (15-21)
Nyx Lip Lingerie in Seduction €8.30

Total: €8.30

Week 4 (21-31)

Total: €0.00

= €27.23

Just like last month, it's around €27. I don't think it's that much for all the stuff that I've bought. I tested almost everything and what I love all the products that I've tested. The loose green setting powder really helps cover up my redness. I love the 4 reasons to celebrate palette because there are these tiny colourful Pearls and I love going from left Rio right with this palette because it's so pretty. The eyeshadows that I've bought for this palette are amazing too! I love wearing the highlighting shade with a brow/reddish look and I love wearing the purple to smoke out my lower lash line when I'm wearing black winged eyeliner. And the last product that I've tested is the Nyx lip lingerie in Seduction and wow! It's such a pretty colour and I'm so happy that I've bought it!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful haul, I love your purchases! I've always wanted to purchase a NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick but I heard they are a little drying, what do you think? Thanks for sharing your post with me Xxx <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jolien! Thanks for liking & sharing it ♥ I love the Nyx Lip Lingeries, I own 3 shades. They're nice on the lips, not sticky and really opaque!

      Delete