Cruelty-free make-up

I'm not sure if you guys know but I love supporting cruelty-free make-up brands. There are a lot of YouTubers and bloggers that are supporting cruelty-free make-up brands too, 2 of them are JKissa and Evelina Forsell, and Sarah's Spark once made a video about how cruel her make-up bag is.

Cruelty-free make-up brands that I use: Essence, Catrice, Nyx, Wycon Cosmetics, Lush, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Sleek, Max & More, Ardell, Gosh, KIKO, MUA and Primark. I have a lot of make-up from these brands and I enjoy buying from them because they're cruelty-free.

I do use some non-cruelty-free make-up brands but I try to buy as much cruelty-free make-up as possible. The brands that I do own make-up from: Maybelline and Rimmel. The good thing is that I only own 4 products from Maybelline and Rimmel: 2 Maybelline lipsticks, 1 Rimmel lipstick and 1 Maybelline gel eyeliner. The sad part is that I always use this gel eyeliner, so I'm trying to find a good cruelty free one (if you know one, let me know!).

And brands I own that I'm not sure of whether they are cruelty-free or not: 2B, BE Creative Make-up (not certified, but they claim that they are), Park Avenue and 3 lipsticks (one is lipstick from a pharmacy and the other 2 are ones I bought from AliExpress). And again, the good thing is that I don't own that much make-up from these brands.

Brands that I want to buy from that are cruelty-free: Morphe, BH Cosmetics, e.l.f., XoBeauty, LA Splash, Shiro Cosmetics, Ofra Cosmetics, The Body Shop, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Colourpop, Kat Von D, Pixi and Wet'N'Wild.

Make-up brands that I will never ever buy from: M.A.C and L'Oréal. I want to mention these because when I discovered that these brands are testing on animals I didn't want to buy anything from them. When I buy make-up, it's most of the time not that expensive, and these 2 brands are. I know L'Oréal is not that expensive, but it's more expensive than my Nyx products, products that I LOVE and that are cruelty-free.

Click here or here to check out what make-up brands are cruelty-free, don't worry if a make-up brand isn't on one of these lists. It's always possible that they are not on this list because of a specific reason or just that the brand is on other cruelty-free lists. You can always check on the internet, for example: "Essence cruelty-free" and most of the time you're directed to their own website where they state that they are cruelty-free. And please, if you're against animal testing, sign this petition to stop animal testing!

I do want to note that I still use skincare and hair products that aren't cruelty-free, but I'm looking for some good cruelty-free alternatives. Let me know whether you buy a lot of cruelty-free make-up and what your favourite cruelty-free make-up brand/product is! 🐰