July 30, 2017

July make-up expenses

Week 1 (1-9)

Total: €0.00


Week 2 (10-16)
Ardell Demi Wispies in black €5.99
Catrice Travelight C01 Travel Lust eyeshadow palette €6.99
Essence eyeshadow in 07 the sun is shining €1.99
Nyx Ultimate Shadows Palette in Brights €18.80
Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in 00 Alabaster €7.20                
(Yes I need to use the palest shade in the collection...)
The Body Shop  Colour Crush eyeshadow in 515 Blue Over You €1.80
(Without discount: €2.00)
Wycon Cosmetics Sugar Skull lipstick in 01 Bloody Heart €4.90
(Without discount: €7.90)



Total: €47.67


Week 3 (17-23)
Catrice Glam & Doll Volume Mascara Waterproof €3.99
Essence Cubanita jumbo highlighter in 01 mi corazón €3.89
Essence Cubanita baking & banana powder in 01 livin' la vida banana €3.89
Essence Cubanita gel eyeliner pen 01 ¡buena vista, baby! €1.99
Essence Cubanita gel eyeliner pen 02 ¡hola guapa! €1.99
Nyx Gel Liner and Smudger in Betty €9.30
Max & More Glow & Highlights Palette €2.55

Total: €27.60


Week 4 (24-31)

Total: €0.00

= €75.27
I only went make-up shopping twice, but I bought a lot. This is mainly because the Nyx store is only in a few big cities in Belgium, so most of the time I go buy things in the Nyx store when I'm sales shopping. My mum and I always go sales shopping in the winter and summer, in Hasselt and Antwerp. Both of these cities have a Nyx store. So what I've spent is a bit higher than usual, but that's because the Nyx products are a little more expensive than my Essence and Catrice products, but they're worth the extra money. You can see some of these products in my July favourites because I've already tested them out! I also bought my first make-up product from The Body Shop, and I'm excited to try it out!
I'm happy with what I've bought and I think I did not spend that much money if you look at what I've bought!

Inspiration: Jolien Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment