No Use For A Name | Review

Title: No Use For A Name
Author: Penelope Wright
Pages: 256 pages
Version: Paperback (ARC)
Publisher: Reputation Books
Rating: ★★★★

Review

First of all, I want to thank Penelope Wright for giving me an ARC copy of her book, No Use For A Name!

No Use For A Name tells the story of a fifteen-year-old girl who doesn't actually have a name. "Baby" Anderson has a crappy mother and a father who's barely there. She wants to go for het driver's permit and that's how she discovers that she doesn't have a name. Besides having that kind of drama, she also discovers a lot of secrets while falling for a guy...

No Use For A Name is a really good book. I enjoyed reading it and it was really fast paced. I couldn't stop reading and I loved figuring out who was related to who and what was going on. No Use For A Name was such an easy and relaxing read!