We’ve all been there, you want to look good, but you want a lie in, and I respect that. Don’t worry though I’ve got some cute hints and tips to make you look good and stay in bed longer.
My go to lazy make-up includes:
Foundation – choose one you trust, the quickest way to apply flawless foundation is with a beauty sponge, in my opinion, avoid thicker foundations or foundation sticks if you’re in a rush.
Eyeliner – okay so, apply eyeliner like roughly and quickly, get a face wipe and wipe over your eyeliner, you will be left with this subtle black smoked out liner and it’s so effortless!
Mascara – Because I don’t really do an eyeshadow look if I’m in a rush I tend to opt for a mascara that won’t make my eyelashes clumpy and helps to lift them to make me look more awake, also a neutral shade in your water line will have this effect.
Highlighter – I like this to be the focus of my lazy looks, my Stila heavens hue is quick to apply and has a really pretty glow for natural make-up looks; it also works well as a nice shine for an eyeshadow.
Bronzer – because who wants a flat one tone make-up look?
Lip gloss/balm – not necessary but it’s cute and simple. For a more in a rush but glam look just glam up bronzer, lip styles and in some eyeshadow, choose one shade and fade it form the lid upwards; a nice yet fast look.
Cute yet effortless hairstyles:
- A go to for me, to add some depth is to sleep with my hair in a twisted bun, take it and add some texturizing spray. The same effect can be found by sleeping with braids except this adds more of a wavy style!
- If you know you’re in a rush in the morning, curl your hair the night before and hairspray, this will hold the curls for the next day!
- If you have a little more time, maybe 5–10 minutes I know the perfect hairstyle that will trick everyone into thinking you’ve spent hours perfecting your look:
- Split your hair horizontally (bottom and top)
- Split the top section of your hair into 3 sections and simply plait these sections.
- Take each plait individually and twist them into a flat circle.
- Pin in place!