A Court of Thorns and Roses | Review

Title: A Court of Thorns and Roses
Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses #1
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Pages: 416 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Bloomsbury Children's
Rating: ★★★★★

Review
 
A Court of Thorns and Roses tells the story of the poor Feyre. Feyre has promised her mom to take care of her sisters and she does it by hunting. One day she wants to kill a deer, but then sees a wolf, looking at the deer. Feyre wanted the deer for her family, so she killed the wolf. She tought there was a possibility that the wolf was fae because he was so big, but in the end it didn't matter to her. But what she didn't realize was that killing the wolf had big consequences ...

Wow, just wow! This book is so amazing! To be honest, the beginning of the book was hard to read. I wasn't interested, and often distracted. But when I read more pages, it started to be very interesting for me and I could not wait to see the bond between Tamlin and Feyre
grow. 

I have read many books about faeries, even very good ones, and I can say that A Court of Thorns and Roses became one of my favorites. The story is so different, in a good way, and I love the characters. Feyre is such a strong, brave girl and Tamlin, sigh, is so handsome and great, but also somewhat mysterious. Lucien is funny and Rhysand is also mysterious. I don't know what to think of Rhysand, but I'm 100% team Tamlin!!!

I cannot wait to read A Court of Mist and Fury!