A Court of Wings and Ruin | Review

Title: A Court of Wings and Ruin
Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses #3
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Pages: 699 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Rating: ★★★★★

Review


Feyre's gone back to the Spring Court to find helpful information for their fight against the king. When she's gathered enough information, she goes back to the Night Court so they can all plan to attack the king. But to be able to defeat the king, all the courts must fight together. But is that even possible?

I remember bringing the first book from the library and starting in this amazing world that Sarah J. Mas created. I loved reading the first book and being team Tamlin until I read the second book. The second book was even better and I was so into Rhysand instead of Tamlin. And now here I am writing about the third book…

A Court of Wings and Ruin is such an amazing and well-written book. It's hard to write an actual review because I'm so speechless. I felt so many different emotions while reading ACOWAR. I felt happy, angry and sad. At the end I was crying because Sarah J. Maas can be very very evil! Sarah J. Maas is definitely one of my favourite authors and I cannot wait to read another book written by her!

Make sure that you check out my inspired make-up tutorial! 💚