Love and Lead | Review

Title: Love and Lead
Series: The Bullets #3
Author: Coralee June
Pages: 356 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis

One. We’re alive, for now.

Two. Gavriel’s totally lost control.

Three. Santobello is hunting us.


Review

Love and Lead is the third and final book in The Bullets series and continues the story of Summer and her four men, Blaise, Callum, Gavriel and Ryker.

I don’t know where to start my review. It’s been a few hours since I finished Love and Lead, and I also read the novella, The Original Bullet. I’m so sad that the series is over because I really loved all three of the books. The story is so interesting and you just want to know what is going to happen to the characters. I read Love and Lead in one day because I just had to know how it was going to end.

"We cling to what we’re afraid to lose."

A lot of things happened throughout this series and I loved that the characters changed too. You can definitely see some character development and the relationship between all five of the characters is becoming stronger and stronger. Summer is one of my favourite characters because she isn’t perfect and she struggles, and that’s okay. As for the guys, they all have a special place in my heart. I love that they’re all so different, yet perfect for each other.

I knew we would work. We would figure it out. We were Bullets.

Love and Lead was such an amazing book and I loved how it ended. I wish I could read some more about Summer and her four men because I’m not ready to let go of this story and the characters. The Bullets series is such a good series, all the books are so fast paced and you cannot not love the characters. I’m so excited to read Nix’ story and I cannot wait to read more books by Coralee June!