Paper Towns | Review

Title: Paper Towns
Author: John Green
Pages: 305 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Bloomsbury

Rating: ★★★★★

Review
I think the way Green writes makes the reader fascinated. He can write in a special and easy way. I had no troubles reading Paper Towns, because there are no difficult words and the book is fast paced. We read in a male’s perspective, which is not new for me. I have read a few books in male perspective, but I think this one was one of the best books.

One thing I like about Green’s books is that I can always find something, even if it’s very small, of another character (from another book he wrote) in a character in Paper Towns. For example, in Margo I can find some few characteristics from Hazel (The Fault In Our Stars) and Alaska (Looking For Alaska) and in Quentin I can find some characteristics from Miles (Looking For Alaska) and Augustus (The Fault in Our Stars).
But one thing I think is a bit strange is that most of the time you get to know more about your protagonist, but in Paper Towns you actually get to know more about Margo than about Quentin.

There were some slow parts, parts that actually didn’t mean something important throughout the book. And this was the only weakness I could find. I think I will never dislike a book written by John Green.

Overall I enjoyed reading Paper Towns and I can’t wait to read another book written by John Green.
If you have never read a book by John Green, you have missed something.