The Elite | Review

Title: The Elite
Series: The Selection #2
Author: Kiera Cass
Pages: 323 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Harper Teen
Rating: ★★★★★

Review
35 girls came to the palace. Only 6 remain.

First of all I want to say that I bought te wrong version of The Elite. I bought the first and the third in the UK version because I like those covers but I bought The Elite in the US version. It's bigger, the cover is different and it feels weird... But of course I bought it online and my parents won't return it... So I'll have to read this stupid version.
But I will stop complaining and will start about the book:

I'm kind of team Maxon, okay Aspen is a really nice guy but in my opinion Maxon is better. Not because he's a one or a prince, but he's sweet and does everything for America. Like the Halloween party, I thought that was so nice and sweet.
But I get that America can't choose that easily. She loved Aspen for a long time and he's a guard now at the palace. And what's that thing between Maxon and Kriss? Does Maxon likes her like he likes America? Or even more? And what the heck was that with Celeste?
Okay I overrated Maxon, I never expected that he would do such things with Celeste, but I kind of get why he did that what he did.

I loved the ending. I'm glad America will finally do what I told her to do a long time ago: fight for Maxon.