Too Late | Review

Title: Too Late
Author: Colleen Hoover
Version: Ebook
Publisher: Wattpad
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

Dear Colleen Hoover

Can you please write more about Sloan and Carter/Luke?
And is there a possibility to make paperbacks of Too Late? Because I really really want to have Too Late in physical copy!

Kind regards
Shirley

Too Late tells the story of Sloan. Sloan is a student and is forced to live with Asa so she can get money for her little brother. She must have sex with Asa and do everything he wants. There's no way out because she'll do everything for her brother. Everything until Carter shows up. He changes everything. But can Carter liberate Sloan from Asa?

I just can't get enough of Colleen Hoover's writing. Every story, every character she creates, I just can't not love it. Too Late is something totaly different but Colleen Hoover can pull it off! I started reading yesterday and I just couldn't stop reading. I kept reading and only stoped when I was too tired to continue. The next day I read on my way to school, at school, on my way home. I just couldn't not read it. It was way too good and I need more. I need more of Sloan and Carter/Luke. They have a special bond and they have this silly word game that I love. I just can't get enough of them!
I want to thank Colleen Hoover for making yet another amazing story, you're truly an incredible writer!

Update 05/09/2016: Colleen Hoover added some new parts on Wattpad and I still need more!!!