May Favourites 2016

In the month of May I came across some good books, cute make-up and some other things:
  • November 9 by Colleen Hoover
November 9 is yet another amazing book written by Colleen Hoover. November 9 tells the story of Fallon and Ben and how they met. They meet every year on 9th November and tell each other what they did in that year. Here you can find out more about the book.
  • Catrice Higlighter Powder: Stardust 010
Stardust is such a beautiful colour! It's soft pink and is so beautiful on my pale skin. I like to wear this to go out and have fun with friends and some people have complimented me when I was wearing Stardust.
  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
City of Heavenly Fire is the sixt and last book in The Mortal Instruments series. CoHF was so amazing and there were so many plot twists. Most of the time I think that books as thick as CoHF contain a lot of unneccesery details, but CoHF was perfect. I cannot wait to read other books by Cassandra Clare! Here you can find out more about the book.
(Sorry for the picture but I already brought CoHF back to the library)
  • Body Love by Mary Lambert
Body Love is such a beautiful song and even though I already know the song for a long time, I'm listening to it a lot lately. I don't always feel pretty or wanted and there are times that I cut myself to feel better, and this song describes it oh so well. Every time I listen to this song it's like I listen to a new song. Every time I get the same feeling over and over again. Mary Lambert is so talented and I like her music (even though I'm the type that listens to Metalcore and Hardcore). Here you can find the live video.
  • Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover 
Maybe Not is the 1.5 book in the Maybe series by Colleen Hoover and is told in the perspective of Warren. It was such an amazing book even though it was more or less 110 pages long! I enjoyed reading it. Here you can find out more about the book.
(I borrowed Maybe Not from a friend and that's the reason why I couldn't take a picture with the flowers on the background, sorry!)
  • Bloomings Tea Apple & Lemon Lavender
I went to the Action (a store in Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Luxembourg and Austria) and I saw this cute looking can and I wanted to taste it. It has a sweet flavour and I really like it.  You also have another flavour: Peach & Lemon Orange Blossom. When I'm going back to the store, I'll definetly buy this one and the other flavour! The site on the can isn't available so click here for the Dutch Facebook page of Bloomings Tea.

These were my favourites of May, I hope you enjoyed it!