The fun questions | Tag

Hi! I decided to do a personal tag, here we go:

1. When is your birthday?
27th February. I kinda hate it because it's the same date as my sister's birthday. She's 1 year older than me, but our birthday is 27th February...

2. What are 3 of your favourite colors?
I want to say black because I always wear black, but black isn't really a colour. So I will go for: blue, purple and red.

3. What are your 3 favourite quotes?
I think it's hard to have a favourite quote, especially 3 quotes, so I'm going to type the most recent quote I used:

Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.
-DalĂ­

4. Are you addicted to YouTube?
Maybe...
..YESSSS

5. What are 3 of your favourite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
My favourite TV shows are The Vampire Diaries, Shadowhunters and Vikings. And lately I like to watch Jeffreestar, Shaaanxo and Sarah's Spark on YouTube. Make sure to check them out!

6. What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Bookaddicted, weird and honest.

7. Do you like your name?
I don't know why but I've thought about changing my name when I was younger, but I'm happy with my name. I like that I have an Enlgish name even though I'm from Belgium.

8. If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Lately I like the name Lily/Auburn so maybe that would be name.

9. What is your fantasy dream?
I have this werid fantasy thing that I'm an alien and they planted me in my mother's belly. Lol, I keep telling it to my friends because I'm so weird. 

10. Do you wear makeup?
I LOVE to wear makeup. I love eyeshadow, eyeliner and higlighter but I'm not the type of person to put foundation on my skin and contour everyting. I don't have something against people who use foundation and contour, but I like my (sun) freckles and I don't want to hide them.

11. What makes you cry?
A lot of things lately... Sometimes I can be depressed and don't know what to do, or don't know what makes me happy anymore. My future scares me, I'm not that social and it's hard for me to make new f'riends and next year I'll be in college with a lot of people I don't know and that terrifies me.

12. What makes you angry?
Dishonest people. I don't get why you would lie, it doens't make life easier. For example there's this guy at my school who has a girlfriend. On a party he kissed the girlfriend's friend and he and that friend lied to the girlfriend by telling that they didn't kissed. I don't get that you can lie to your girlfriend the entire time. They're still together and she doesn't know that it's all a lie.


13.What makes you happy?
My boyfriend, my friends, my cat and books make me happy. There are some days that I feel like shit and my boyfriend always makes me happy, so thank you Nick! My friends also help me through my bad days and I can laugh with them all the time. My cat is so weird, but I love her so much. And of course books... I love reading so it's obvious that books make me happy!

14. What is "Fangirling?"
Fangirling is freaking about books, movies, characters and so on. You can't stop talking about the thing that your freaking about and you have to share it with your friends. Is that a good definiton? :)

15. What are your 3 favorites snacks?
I like to eat fruit as a snack but I also love chocolate and waffles.

16. What are your 3 favorite foods?
Spaghetti, mac n' cheese and meatballs in tomato sauce (made by my granny).

17. What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Water, Ice Tea Green and alcohol (beer, wodka, cava,...). I sound like an alcoholic, sorry!

18. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Well I'm a shy Belgian girl who loves reading more than going outside. I have a boyfriend and a black cat. I'm graduating at the end of June and I'm going to study at a College in September. I love rain and music and I can be creative. I work at a fruit and vegetable store. I got 9 earrings in total and a side lip piercing.
If you want to know more, just ask! :)