The Crown | Review

Title: The Crown
Series: The Selection #5
Author: Kiera Cass
Pages: 278 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: HarperCollins
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

35 suitors entered the selection, who will win her heart?

The Crown is the final book in the Selection series and continues the story of Eadlyn and her becoming queen and marrying someone. Because of certain events she needs to rush the selection, but will that turn out well? Will she marry the man she wants?

In The Crown, you could really see how Eadlyn developed into the person she was at the end of the book. From a bratty kid, she became a real queen. She opened herself to others and people saw that she changed. And that's one of the things I like so much about The Crown.


While I was reading The Heir, I always wanted Kile, but I also liked Erik. But because Erik isn't a suitor, I forgot a little about him because I thought there was no chance for him being tongether with Eadlyn. But now, after finishing The Crown, I'm happy that Eadlyn is with Erik instead of Kile. I still love Kile, because he knew Eadlyn since they were kids and they know funny things about each other, but the relationship between them is so different if you compare it to the relationship between Eadlyn and Erik. 

I'm really sad that this is the last book in the Selection series, I want to read more. I want to know how their wedding will be, how many kids they'll have. Maybe Kiera Cass should write some more books about Eadlyn and her family & friends. I'm not ready to say goodbye!