Essence Midnight Masquerade 2016 Halloween collection | Halloween

If you haven't noticed, I LOVE Halloween! And when I found out Essence had a Halloween collection, I had to buy it!

In this collection you have:
  • 3 eyeshadows
  • 2 duo ombre lipstick
  • False eyelashes
  • Nail & cuticle tattoos
  • 2 in 1 intensifying base & smokey kajal
  • Liquid skin illuminator
  • 4 nail polishes
  • Ornament mask
I didn't buy everything, but I did buy some products of the collection:
  • 2 eyeshadows
  • 2 duo ombre lipstick
  • False eyelashes
  • Nail & cuticle tattoos
  • Liquid skin illuminator
  • Ornament mask 
Now I'm going into detail about the products I bought:
  1. The liquid skin illuminator is called 01 sitting, waiting, witching which I think is just a cute name. I love the glow it gives and I'll definitely wear it on more occasions!
  2. The eyeshadows I bought are the purple and the blue one. The blue one is called 02 spooktacular night and the purple one is called 03 witching you were here. These colours are really pigmented, I just swiped it once. And I love the name of the purple one!
  3. The lipsticks are beautiful too! The lighter shade is called 01 dance till dawn and the darker shade is 02 bloody marry me. I really love both colours because I would not only wear them at Halloween, but also when I'm going to school or a party,...
  4. The false eyelashes are so cool! Unfortunately I already made my Halloween tutorials, but maybe I can use them next year! The eyelashes are called 01 the dark night rises, which I think is so cool because it reminds me of Batman and the eyelashes look like bat wings.
  5. The tattoos are so cute! The tattoos are called 01 party at the haunted house and I can't wait to wear them! I might use them next year for a Halloween tutorial too!
  6. And at last you have the mask, called 01 from mask till dawn. I always wanted to have a mask and when I saw this cute mask, I just had to have it!
I hope you'll love this collection as much as I do!