The Problem with Forever inspired make-up look | Tutorial

I finished The Problem with Forever (by Jennifer L. Armentrout) yesterday and I love it so much. I also love the cover so I had to make an inspired make-up look!

The Problem with Forever is such a beautiful and deep book. Jennifer L. Armentrout is such a great author and if you haven't read this book or any other book written by her, go read it! Click here for more information about The Problem with Forever.

If you want to know how I created this look, then keep on reading!


1. I primed my eyes using an eyeshadow base. After applying the base, I set it with a light eyeshadow.
2. I used blue eyeshadow in the beginning of my eyelid.
3. I used purple eyeshadow in the middle of my eyelid.
4. I used pink eyeshadow in the outer corner of my eyelid.
5. I used orange and yellow eyeshadow on my bottom lash line.
6. I used gel eyeliner on my upper waterline and also a little on my upper lash line so it would be easier to apply the eyelashes (so it won't be that visible if they aren't applied perfectly). On my lower waterline I used a nude eye pencil to make my eyes a little bigger.
7. I highlighted my inner corners, nose, cheek bones, forhead and chin with a bright highlighter. 
8. I applied some mascara and lashes.
9. And for my lips I used a nude lipliner and then a matt liquid lipstick.

💜 I hope you guys love this make-up look and will recreate it! 💜