Hi guys! I decided to make this make-up look because I've worn it once to school and I got a lot of compliments. I love experimenting with some bright colours and it turned out so beautiful! Purple and pink are such beautiful colours and I used affordable make-up products like usual.
Read further to know how I've created this look!
1. First things first: prime your eyelids with a primer. I love this primer so much, it's cheap and it does its job!
2. The next step is to use a pink eyeshadow in the crease. I got this eyeshadow as a birthday present and I'm in love with it!
3. Then use a purple eyeshadow to deepen the crease. The eyeshadow I used is a limited edition, but other brands have similar eyeshadows, for example Nyx.
4. To highlight the eyelids, I used another limited edition eyeshadow. This eyeshadow is one from the birthday collection. It's a beautiful shimmery purple. Like I mentioned before, Nyx has some great eyeshadows, I have one of their shimmer eyeshadows and I love it. In this collection you also have a purple shimmer eyeshadow.
5. I love darkening my upper waterline and I also made a little black line to hide my fake eyelashes. (I created this make-up look awhile ago so I want to note that I don't use the Maybelline gel eyeliner anymore because it's not cruelty-free. Now I use the Nyx Gel Liner and Smudger)
6. I love this eyeliner so much! This is a shimmery purple eyeliner, but unfortunately also a limited edition. But there are similar eyeliners, or maybe a little darker, such as one from Nyx.
9. One of the most important steps: HIGHLIGHTER. I love the Nyx highlighter because it doesn't need a powder on top.
10. Use a pink lip liner and fill in your lips.
11. The last step: liquid lipstick!
And that's it! 💕