This is already my second Halloween tutorial!!! I hate hate hate spiders and that’s the main reason why I wanted to create a spider make-up look. I know, I’m crazy! I decided to go with green (because to be honest: you can choose whatever colour you’d like) because it reminds me of witches. Like the Wicked Witch of the West. Spiders and witches go along so why not green? I hope you guys like this tutorial as much as I like it (I think it’s my favourite of all 4 make-up looks)!
1. Prime your eyelids and set it with an eyeshadow.
2. Use a green eyeshadow in the crease.
3. Use a silver eyeshadow in the crease to make it a little darker.
4. Use a dark glittery green eyeshadow all over the eyelid.
5. Use a lighter green eyeshadow (also with glitter) in the middle of the eyelid.
6. Use a gel liner to darken the look.
7. Smudge the gel liner with green eyeshadow.
8. Use the same lighter green eyeshadow on the bottom, in the middle, of your eyes.
9. Draw lines from your eye to your cheek. (I prefer using the SFX paint from Nyx, but I forgot to use it, so instead I used a gel liner. Don’t use a gel liner because it’ll crack!)
10. Connect the lines.
11. Draw a little spider.
12. Give the spider something extra: green glitter!
13. Use a green highlighter.
14. Put on some lashes and mascara.
15. Black lipstick to darken the look.
16. And some green glitter to give it something extra.