1. Apply primer and a light shade so there’s an even canvas. Put a light-brown eyeshadow in the crease to make easier to apply the black in the crease.
2. Put black eyeshadow in the crease to create a dark look. Try to make the eyeshadow go into a wing to give it some more drama.
4. Draw a small line with gel liner to make it easier to hide the lash band. Apply gel liner on the waterline as well.
6. Put on a bright pink highlighter.
7. Make the lips vampy by applying a black lipstick.
8. And the last step is lashes. I’ve never done my lashes as the last step, but these are a little harder to apply, so I wanted to take my time when the lipstick was drying.
And that’s the finished look! 🖤