Top 5 lipstick formulas

I love love love lipstick! I could wear it every day, every single minute! I love my dark lipsticks, but also my nudes! So here, my top 5 lipstick formulas, in alphabetical order!

I’m sorry that I didn’t choose 5 different brands, I chose only 2 brands: Essence and Nyx. I really like the Essence Matt Matt Matt lipsticks and I just really love all the Nyx lipsticks I own. Both Essence and Nyx are so good and so affordable!
1. Essence Matt Matt Matt lipstick
The Essence lipsticks are like the Catrice lipsticks but with a more matt finish. They’re also not drying but I have one blue Matt Matt Matt (Vibrant Shock) lipstick that isn’t that good. But all the other colours are beautiful! Click here to check out these lipsticks.
I own the shades:
  • 02 Perfect Match
  • 03 Wow Effect
  • 07 Purple Power
  • 08 It’s A Statement
  • 09 Rockin’ Princess
  • 11 Rave It Up!
  • 13 Out of the Box 
  • 14 Adorable Matt!
2. Nyx Lip Lingerie

The Nyx Lip Lingeries are liquid lipsticks that are so beautiful! They dry completely matt and for me they aren’t drying. I’ve read some reviews that people don’t like them because they’re really dry, but for me they are perfect! Click here to check out these lipsticks.
I own the shades:
  • 01 Honeymoon
  • 17 Seduction
  • 20 French Maid 
3. Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
The Nyx Liquid Suede Creams are really beautiful and really soft. They have a cream to matt finish, and they’re really easy to work with. Nyx came out with a lot of colourful shades in the Liquid Suede range. Click here to check out these lipsticks.
I own the shades:
  • 12 Vintage 
  • 21 Brooklyn Thorn
  • 24 Alien 
4. Nyx Liquid Suede Metallic Matte
I only have one shade of the Nyx Liquid Suede Metallic Mattes, but I  just know that it’s one of my favourite lipsticks. When I first tried this lipstick, I wasn’t sure whether it was going to be a cream finish or a matt finish. I know the name says ‘matte’ but I have tried ‘matt’ lipsticks that weren’t fully matt. But the Nyx Liquid Suede Metallic Mattes have a matt finish and they are so pretty! I’m definitely buying more of these lipsticks! Click here to check out these lipsticks.
  • 39 Modern Maven
5. Nyx Matte Lipstick
The Nyx Matte Lipsticks are like the Essence Matt Matt Matt lipsticks. Normal lipsticks with a matt finish. They’re really beautiful and Nyx has a lot of different colours in this range. Click here to check out these lipsticks.
I own the shades:
  • 04 Pale Pink
  • 09 Natural
  • 20 Audrey
  • 30 Aria
  • 32 Siren
  • 41 Up The Bass
  • 45 Goal Digger 

Let me know which lipstick is your favourite one! 💄💕