Christmas tag

I came across a nice Christmas tag on YouTube so I decided to give this tag a try! You can find this tag here. 🎄🌟

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
To be honest, I don’t really have a favourite Christmas movie. I’ve watched Home Alone and it’s such a funny movie but I wouldn’t say that it’s my favourite movie.

2. Do you have a favourite Christmas song?
Just like I mentioned above, I don’t really have a favourite Christmas song. Don’t get me wrong, I still love Christmas and all, but I don’t have a favourite movie or a favourite song. But you can always let me know what your favourite is!

3. When do you put up your Christmas tree?
In Belgium and in the Netherlands, we have ‘Sinterklaas’. In the Netherlands he ‘visits’ everyone on the 5th of December and in Belgium he visits us on the 6th. So for me and my family, it’s a tradition that we put up our Christmas tree after ‘Sinterklaas’.

4. Do you peak at gifts or do you like a surprise?
I love surprises, but I still want to know what I’m going to get. I’m a bit stuck between both options haha.

5
. Who would you like to kiss under the mistletoe?
I would kiss my boyfriend, duhh! But in Belgium, we don’t really have the mistletoe tradition.

6
. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
We don’t really have Christmas traditions. We celebrate Christmas Eve with my boyfriend’s father of mother, then Christmas itself we celebrate with my family and we celebrate another day of Christmas on the 26th with my boyfriend’s father or mother. It depends on whether his father or mother wants to celebrate on the 24th or the 26th.

7
. What will you be wearing on Christmas day?

Probably a dress or a skirt. I haven’t chosen anything yet, but definitely something black. I think I’m going to do something extra with my make-up though. I think I’m going to do some glitter and bold lips!

8
. What does Christmas day look like for you?
Like I mentioned in the ‘Christmas traditions’ question, I celebrate Christmas for 3 days. Most of the time we only open presents on the 25th. But overall we just eat food and hang around with the family.

9
. Have you ever had any Christmas day disasters?
I can’t think of any disaster, sorry!

10. What would you like for Christmas? 
I have a Christmas wish list on my blog, so make sure to check it out!

14. What has been your highlight of 2017?
That I finally talked to a psychologist, that I was finally brave enough to open up to a professional. I know this might be a little selfish to say as my ’highlight of 2017’, but I think that this is an important step.

15. Will you be making any resolutions for 2018?
Probably not. I’ve never made NY’s resolutions because I know that I do not stick to them.