This is already my last make-up look for December. So weird. It feels like time flew by so fast. It’s not a good thing though, I have exams in January…
Now more about the make-up look. I wanted to do something extra and something sparkly so that’s why I have created this sparkly pink look. I really love this look because I love the pink glitter that I used and I just love the complete look. I hope that you guys love this look as much as I love it!
1. Prime your eyelids and set it with a light eyeshadow (I forgot to put a cute snow flake on the light shade AGAIN, sorry!).
2. Apply a pink eyeshadow in the crease and on your entire eyelid.
3. Use an eyeshadow topper or a metallic eyeshadow on your eyelid.
8. Blind everyone with your highlighter. I used a pink one to match the look but you can choose which one you want to use.
9. And the last step is lipstick. I went for a purple/pink lip because it matches the look perfectly.