Opal | Review

Title: Opal
Series: Lux #3
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pages: 382 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Rating: 

Review
Opal is the third book in the Lux series and continues the story of Katy and Daemon. Katy has been through a lot and in Opal not everything is getting better. Daemon’s twin brother Dawson is back and he’s trying to get his girlfriend Beth out of a dangerous facility and Blake is back as well. Blake wants to help Katy and her friends to get Beth back so he can get his Luxen, Chris, back. But can they trust Blake? And will they be able to save Beth?

Opal is yet another amazing sequel! I love Jennifer L. Armentrout’s writing and I love the Lux world. I just love books about aliens and I also love Jennifer L. Armentrout so this is the perfect series for me.

Katy and Daemon are just perfect. I love Katy because she’s a book blogger and I just know that we could be best friends forever and maybe share Daemon? High hopes, I know! Daemon is just the perfect boyfriend, he’s sweet, he takes care of her and he’s a tad overprotective. And did I mention he’s an alien? Yeah, he’s an amazing and sexy alien as well!

And then let’s talk about Blake… I wasn’t sure whether or not to trust him because he did some bad stuff in the previous books and then all of a sudden he’s back? I thought it was pretty weird and then lying in Katy’s bed when she’s asleep was so creepy! And yet again, he did something terrible at the end…

Like I mentioned above, Opal is a perfect sequel and I cannot wait to read Origin and see whether Daemon can save Katy or not!