Altruist Dermatologist Sunscreen SPF 50 | Review

Product: Sunscreen SPF 50
Brand: Altruist
Price: £3.75 for 100 ml
Rating: ★★★★

Review
First of all, I would like to thank Altruist for sending me one of their sunscreens, thank you so much! However, I do want to say that this does not affect my opinion on this product.

Secondly, I wanted to give some information about the Altruist Sunscreen SPF 50:
  • Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Exceeds EU recommendations for UVA protection
  • Clinically tested
  • Easily absorbed, non-sticky and no residue
  • Daily use on face and body
  • Excellent tolerability
  • Fragrance and paraben free
  • Water resistant
All these things sound promising, right? But are they true?

I’ve tried this product for some weeks now and I definitely like it! I love that this sunscreen isn’t sticky at all because it dries really fast. I’ve used it on my body and my face and I didn’t have any skin problems. I can get acne from certain sunscreens, and the Altruist Sunscreen was perfect for my skin. There’s barely any scent, and I really like that too. I haven’t tried swimming with this sunscreen yet since I’ve been studying for my exams (that are now finally over!). I really like this sunscreen, and I keep reaching for this one instead of my other sunscreens.

You can buy the Altruist Dermatologist Sunscreen at Amazon.co.uk, Carrefour in Belgium, DA Drogisterij and Trekpleister in The Netherlands.