June wrap up

In June I read a total of 10 books, I watched 20 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 7 movies. Read further to know what I read this month!

I mentioned in my May wrap up that I started reading Fatal Infatuation (Almost Human, First Trilogy #1) by Melanie Nowak and I finished it at the beginning of June. After Fatal Infatuation, I continued reading ARC copies: Vanilla Blood: A Novella by S.L. Baron, Magic at Midnight, an anthology published by Snowy Wings Publishing, Playing Her Secret Crush by Casey Griffin, V Games: Dead Before Dawn (V Games #3) by Caroline Peckham, Wilt (The Order Series #2) by Nikki Rae, The Truth Hunters (STAR Academy #2) by Emilia Zeeland and Love in Between by Mercy Jane Porquez Ballesteros.


I also tried reading Between the Shade and Shadow by Coleman Alexander and The Book of Songs (The Weaver Trilogy #1) by Louice Svedin but those books weren’t really something for me.

Besides ARC copies, I also read Nasty Neighbor by Valia Vixen and A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas.

As for TV shows, I started watching Younger because season 5 started in June. I’ve missed that show so much because it’s such an amazing show and the episodes are only 20 minutes so the episodes are never too long or too boring! Besides Younger, I also watched the last 2 episodes of Once Upon A Time and god, I cried with the last episode. It was such a beautiful way to end this series! I also started a new TV show called Zoo and I really like it! I finally watched all the episodes I hadn’t watched yet of Life Sentance, and I really liked the way it ended!


And for movies I watched Not Alone, which was such a beautiful documentary about depression and suicide, Dude, Lift Me Up, Cars 3, Still Alice and Love, Simon. I also watched the MTV Movie & TV Awards, which I’m going to count as a movie, don’t ask me why haha!

Did you read or watch anything good this month?