August wrap up

In August I read a total of 11 books, I watched 47 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 2 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

I start every wrap up with the ARC books I read this month so let’s begin! I read Summer Fair, an anthology by Marie Piper, Harley Easton, C.M. Peters, Sienna Saint-Cyr, Annabeth Leong, Gregory L. Norris, R.L. Merrill, Arden de Winter. I also read The Pirate’s Stowaway Bride by Anne Stryker, Flynn Nightsider and the Edge of Evil (Flynn Nightsider #1) by Mary Fan, What The Flower Says of Death by Danielle Koste, Claiming Amber (A Broken Heart #2) by Vi Carter (beta), All of Me (All of Me #2) by Vi Carter (beta), Until We’re More by Cindi Madsen and Tainted by Amanda Cowen.


Besides ARC copies, I also read some ‘normal’ books, and the first one I read this month was All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover and I’m currently reading Restore Me (Shatter Me #4) by Tahereh Mafi.

For TV shows, I watched Younger, American Gothic and A Series of Unfortunate Events. I finally started watching season 5 of The 100 and I started watching The Originals and Scorpian.


And for movies, I watched The Snowman and To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. Make sure to check out my August favourites to know which books and movies made it to my monthly favourites!