I really loved playing around with the green and blue eyeshadow as well as my coloured eyeliner. I hope you guys love this look as much as I do!
1. Prime your eyelids and set it with a translucent powder or white eyeshadow.
2. Use the blue/greenish eyeshadow in your crease.
3. Put a bright green eyshadow in the middle of your eyelid.
4. Fill up the space with the first colour and put it on your lower lash line. Then use the bright green again in your inner corner.
5. Put a green highlighter on top of the bright green in your inner corner.
6. Make a small wing with a green eyeliner.
7. Add mascara and lashes.
8. Highlight the highest points of your face with the same green highlighter from step 5.
9. And the final step is lipstick! I went for a brown colour to draw all the attention to my eyes.
And that’s it!