Top 5 things I'm afraid of

I usually share my top 5 favourite books or make-up products, but this time I wanted to share something more personal and real. (These fears are in a random order.)

1. Heights (Acrophobia)
I’m so afraid of heights. I try not to be as afraid of heights as I am, but sometimes I can’t help myself. I’m going to travel by plane in May and I’m really scared. I’ve never travelled by plane before, so I don’t know what to expect and it just seems so scary.

2. Seperation
I’m afraid of people rejecting me and I’m afraid of losing people. These two may sound stupid, but I’m sure that a lot of people struggle with this. It’s hard for me to face rejection, and it’s hard for me to lose people. In two years ago I lost my grandma and last December I lost my granddad. When my grandparents were in the hospital, my anxiety was so bad because I was so afraid to lose them and in the end I did.

3. Small spaces (Claustrophobia)
I’m afraid of small spaces, and I really struggle with it. I’ve been to the hospital numerous times and had to do scans and most of them were like a CT scan or a bone scan, and those are so creepy. And once I had to crawl in a dark tunnel underground with school (for fun, like what?!) and it was so scary. Even when I’m in an elevator, I get anxious because it’s so small.

4. Public speaking (Glossophobia)
I hate speaking in public or in front of a class and some days are worse than others. Some days I can manage, but some days I get so nervous that I just cannot talk or breathe. I’ve been speaking in front of a class since I was 9 years old and I still cannot do it properly. I just can’t handle it when everyone’s looking at me and listening to what I’m saying. I’m afraid of saying the wrong things even though they don’t know what my presentation is about etc.

5. Not enough time
I think it’s an anxiety thing, but I’m really afraid of not having enough time. It feels like I want to do so many things but I don’t have enough time to do all of those things in like one day or one week. I’m not sure how to explain this fear, but it’s just something I really struggle with.

What are you afraid of?