Brown & Yellow | Tutorial

So here I am with a new tutorial! It’s been a while since I posted a tutorial if I say so myself. I decided to create a look that you can wear every day. It’s a brown eyeshadow look with a pop of yellow in the inner corner. I also used some natural lashes and a beautiful brown lipstick.

I think that this is the perfect look for school or work, it’s still soft with a pop of colour. I hope you guys love this look as much as I do!



1. Use a soft brown colour in the crease.
2. Darken the crease with a dark brown colour
3. Use a dark brown/dark green eyeshadow all over the eyelid and a bit in the crease.
4. Use the same colours from step 2, 3 and 4 on your lower lash line.
5. Use a yellow/gold-ish shimmer shade in the inner corner.

After these steps, I used some mascara and lashes, I used the Ardell Demi Wispies. For highlighter I used the Sleek Solstice palette in Equinox and Subsolar, and for lipstick I used the Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Bal Harbour. For my eyebrows I used the Essence Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil and the Catrice Lash & Brow Designer – Shaping and Conditioning Gel to set my brows.