Top 5 things you didn't know about me

I always like writing about things that might be new for you guys, so I decided to write about 5 things that you probably didn’t know about me!

1. Dog lover
I always talk about my cat and my blog bio even mentions my cat, but I’m not only a cat lover, I’m also a dog lover. I really love it when I see happy dogs walking around town, it always puts a smile on my face. In the future I’d love to take care of shelter dogs as well as adopt a husky, malamute or samoyed. These dogs are so beautiful and I know that you have to take good care of them and let them exercise a lot. My boyfriend wants a French bulldog, so I think that will be our first dog haha.

2. Yellow
I used to hate the colour yellow. I thought it was ugly and I’d never wear that colour, but now I love wearing yellow. I love a few shades of yellow, namely honey, tuscany, mustard and amber. I’ve posted a few pics on my Instagram with some yellow clothing so make sure to check those out! 

3. I’ve never broken a bone in my body
And I hope to keep it that way… Haha !

4. Listening to music
When I’m listening to music with my headphones, I always think I’m in my own music video. For example, I’m walking to school listen to a song, and you can see me lip syncing (and sometimes even singing) the lyrics while doing crazy things such as walking dramatically, dancing, … I’m weird, but I’m sure that I’m not the only one haha!

5. Inline skating
I love inline skating, I own my pair of skates almost a year now and I just love doing it. It’s a good way to exercise, and my boyfriend and friend love doing it too. Lately I’ve been sharing some Instagram stories about skating and I’ve been even more excited about doing it!