Vicious Fae | Review

Title: Vicious Fae
Series: Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac #3
Authors: Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti
Pages: 588 pages
Version: Ebook
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis

Elise continues her hunt for the King who killed her brother while trying not to fall for the vicious boys she suspects. As her investigation deepens, she seems to be closing in on some answers. And with a surprise trip to Zodiac Academy, she finds more there than she expects…

This is the third instalment of Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac.



Review

Vicious Fae is the third book in the Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac series and continues the story of Elise and her four Kings, Dante, Gariel, Leon and Ryder.

I don’t know where to start with my review. So many crazy things happened in Vicious Fae and I just cannot believe what I read. I think I’m still processing everything. I’m still thinking about all the things that happened in this book and I love that. Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti did such an amazing job with Vicious Fae, and just the Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac series in general.

Anyone can promise me the moon, but I've never seen anyone pull it from the sky.

I am going to say this in every review, but I just love Elise. She’s such an amazing and badass character and I love that she fights for what she wants. As for the guys, I love all four of them but Gabriel has been testing me in this book. I loved that the authors decided to write some more threesome scenes in this book because they were so hot!

I didn't think there was anything in this world which could frighten me. But I'd just discovered my biggest fucking phobia ever. Losing her.

My mind is still thinking about the end of Vicious Fae. Ever since I finished the book, I’ve been thinking of possible scenes that Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti are going to write for the next book. I just love these two, they’re one of the best authors ever and every book I’ve read by them is just amazing. I love what their writing does to me!