June wrap up

In June I read a total of 25 books, I watched 41 episodes (TV Shows) and 3 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read becoming. by Renaada Williams, To Be Your Last (To Be Yours #3) by Rae Kennedy, May Day (Seekers #1) by Josie Jaffrey, Nerdy Little Secret by Carrie Aarons, You’re The Reason by J. Nathan, I Never Let You Go (I Never #3) by Stefanie Jenkins, Aggro by Carrie Gray & Coralee June, The Saved and the Sorry (Kingston City Limits #2) by T. Marie Alexander, Kings of Lockdown (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep #2) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Make Me Choose (Bayshore #4) by Ember Leigh and Wanted Angel (Feathers and Fate #3) by Sadie Moss

And as for books on my TBR, I read A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers #2) by Brigid Kemmerer, Cinderella Screwed Me Over by Cindi Madsen, Break Your Glass Slippers (You Are Your Own Fairy Tale #1) by Amanda Lovelace, sunfish by Shelby Eileen, Witch’s Honor (Bloody Hearts #2) by Anya J. Cosgrove, Cursed Souls (Bloody Hearts #3) by Anya J. Cosgrove, Night of the Dragon (Shadow of the Fox #3) by Julie Kagawa, House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) by Sarah J. Maas, and I reread Twilight (Twilight #1), New Moon (Twilight #2) by Stephenie Meyer, Sunshine and Bullets (The Bullets #1) by Coralee June, Summer and Smoke (The Bullets #2) by Coralee June, Love and Lead (The Bullets #3) and Sunshine and Bullets: The Complete Box Set.



A Heart So Fierce and Broken was a buddy read with LaRonda from Flying Paperbacks, Night of the Dragon was a buddy read with Regina from Bookish In Bed, and Twilight and New Moon were a buddy read with Sophie from Eyes of Owls.

I really liked Break Your Glass Slippers, it was such a beautiful poetry collection and the illustrations are stunning! I’m really glad that I finally finished the Bloody Hearts series because it was such an amazing series! One of my other favourite reads of this month is House of Earth and Blood. Sarah J. Maas did it again… This book was so addictive, I really liked the story and I just love Bryce and Hunt. I loved rereading Twilight and New Moon, those books were my childhood! And lastly, I also loved The Bullets series by Coralee June! As for the ARCs, I really loved Aggro and Kings of Lockdown.


As for TV shows I started watching season 7 of The 100 and season 4 of Gotham, and I watched the last episode of Temptation Island (BE/NL). Besides these three TV shows, I also watched the entire fourth season of 13 Reasons Why, the entire first season of Never Have I Ever and the entire second season of The Order. I really liked the last three episodes of 13 Reasons Why and Never Have I Ever was such a fun TV show. As for The Order, I think I liked the first season a bit more.

And lastly movies, I watched 365 Days, Twilight and New Moon. There are a lot of mixed opinions about 365 Days but I liked the movie and I wish the books were translated. I just know that it’s fiction and that’s why I like it. The story was a bit rushed and the acting wasn’t always that great, but overall it was a good movie. I also watched Twilight and New Moon because I’m rereading all the Twilight books and I loved watching them again!