September wrap up

In September I read a total of 10 books, I watched 26 episodes (TV Shows) and 3 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month!

For ARCs this month, I read Lovable Lawyer by Karen Deen, Newcomer (Elmwick Academy #1) by Emilia Zeeland, Make Me Hot (Bayshore #5) by Ember Leigh, Well This Sucks by Carrie Gray & Coralee June, Kings of Anarchy (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep #3) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti, Shaken (Twisted Fox #2) by Charity Ferrell, Dead To Me (Grave Talker #1) by Annie Anderson, Ring The Bell by Josie Jaffrey and The Wolf and The Water (Deluge #1) by Josie Jaffrey. Kings of Anarchy was definitely my favourite book this month!

The only non-ARC-book I read this month was Midnight Sun. I started it in August, but I took a long time to finish it. I really liked it, but it wasn’t the best Twilight book, in my opinion.
 
As for TV shows, I finished the third season of iZombie and the first part of season 5 of Lucifer. I also watched some episodes of Katy Keene and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. I really liked Lucifer and I need the second part of season 5 ASAP!

And lastly movies, I watched all three High School Music movies. Disney+ released this month in Belgium and I’ve been wanting to see all the movies so that’s the first thing I did when I got Disney+. I loved rewatching the movies and now I’m watching the TV show. I’m not sure what to think of the series yet, but we’ll see.